My Zazzle Store


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photography Goals - 2013

My mind is going in so many different directions. I need to get my thoughts down on paper before I lose them. I feel like, so many things to do, so little time. 

My ideas come from Click It Up a Notch. It is a wonderful blog for all types of Photographers. Check it out of you have time. 

Goals: 
1. Clean my PC of 2012 photos that I will never process 
2. Complete Project 52 - a photo a week. These photos will be posted to my new Facebook Photography Page - Goal #5
3. Learn to use the Back Button Focus feature a better. I love the concept, just don't know how to set it. 
4. Photograph people better - portraits.  
5. Create a Facebook page for just my photography 
6. Learn to use natural lighting better

No comments:

Post a Comment